Browsing of the Webshop
24) While we will use reasonable efforts to ensure that the correct Collection Date and Collection Point are calculated by reference to the travel data you provide us, there may necessarily be mistakes or inaccuracies due to either the information you provide us or the information provided by our third party verifier. We will also use reasonable efforts to correctly calculate your probable allowance quota (for example, the volume of alcohol you are permitted to take to a particular destination), however you must familiarise yourself with such limitations and take sole responsibility for such compliance.
25) You may place such an order with us no earlier than 30 days before the Collection Date and no later than 24 hours before your notified flight details on the Collection Date. You may not purchase goods, in particular restricted goods such as alcohol and tobacco, for anyone other than yourself.
26) Once you have completed your order with us, we will send you an email (an “Acknowledgment of Receipt”) which will set out the goods so ordered, your notified travel data, an order number and the location of the Collection Point where your goods are to be collected on the Collection Date. The Acknowledgement of Receipt is provided solely for information purposes and is neither a contractual offer from us to you nor an acceptance of your offer to us. It is instead an acknowledgement by us that we have received your request for us to submit an offer to you at the Collection Point on the Collection Date, with such request being accompanied by pre-payment. You may only accept that offer and take ownership of the purchased goods (if at all) when you collect the purchased goods from us.
27) We will use reasonable efforts to confirm the availability of your requested goods. If, by the intended time of collection, we are unable to fulfil the request set out in your Acknowledgement of Receipt (in whole or in part) we will refund your credit card in whole or in part, at your request.
28) Any offer we make to you is made at the Collection Point on the Collection Date. It is accepted by you only if you collect the goods in accordance with the “Collection” section below. Regardless of where you were physically located at the time you placed your order, any contract of sale between us will be formed in Australia and governed by Australian law as set out in the “General” section below.
Payment and changes to prices
39) When visiting one of our Collection Points, you will be required to verify various matters you have told us, such as your identity, age, flight details and concessions entitlement. As such, you should take care to remember to bring your Acknowledgement of Receipt, identification (such as passport or Aircrew ID), boarding pass and relevant credit card to the Collection Point. Staff ID must also be presented for proof of entitlement to any discounts or special pricing.
40) Such verification is also required because such goods are duty free and, in some cases, age or quantity restricted. As noted in clause 29) above, if you are unable to verify information provided to us which resulted in you receiving concessionary pricing, you will be required to pay the difference up to the ordinary amount in order to receive your goods. If you are unable to verify that you are above 18 years of age, then we will cancel your order and refund your credit card with the entire amount. Any personal information collected in connection with this process will be dealt with in accordance with our data protection statement. We will also need to view your passport at the time of collection, which we will use to confirm the information you have previously provided to us. We may update your registered account details at this time, for example if you have provided us with an incorrect date of birth when becoming a Registered User. We may also scan your passport and boarding pass for the purposes of reporting to Sydney Airport Corporation Limited, however such any such information will be anonymous and aggregated in nature only.
41) If you attend the Collection Point prior to the Collection Date (or you attend the wrong Collection Point) we will use reasonable endeavours to meet your order where it is practicable for us to do so. If we are unable to meet your order, in whole or in part, we will refund the relevant amount to your credit card.
43) If you have not picked up your goods within those 90 days after the Collection Date, they will be removed from the Collection Point and returned to our general storage and display as ordinary stock.
44) If you are unable to collect your goods, you must contact our Customer Service Centre to request a full refund. As we do not store your credit card details when you place an order with us, we are unable to process your refund if you do not contact our Customer Service Centre. We will process a refund to your credit card within 30 days after contacted us.
45) If you have not contacted us within one year of the Collection Date, we will send you a final email advising you to contact us. We will also attempt to reach you via the telephone contact details you provided when becoming a Registered User. If we are still unable to arrange for your full refund, your pre-payment will be forfeited in full at this time.
Your rights and returns
47) The Australian Consumer Law (“ACL”) (found within the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) (“CCA”) confers upon you a number of rights and entitlements which cannot be varied, restricted, modified or excluded by agreement. We will always act in accordance with the ACL and the CCA, including in respect of your rights and entitlements thereunder.
48) In addition to your statutory remedies, your goods may also come with additional warranties (for example, warranties provided by certain manufacturers of goods). In either case, if you wish to return your purchased goods to us you should contact our Customer Service Centre and seek their advice. In some cases, it may be necessary to arrange to return the goods to us on the landside of Sydney Airport.
Liability and disclaimer
53) At the time of collecting your personal information, we will take reasonable steps to bring our data protection statement to your attention. Our data protection statement will ordinarily be located on the sign-up page when you became a Registered User.
54) You may also request a physical copy of our data protection statement by contacting our Customer Service Centre at the contact details below.
55) Our data protection statement will be updated from time to time, and the changes will take effect from when they are uploaded to our Webshop. We will take reasonable steps in the circumstances to bring any changes to our data protection statement to your attention, for example by displaying a notification when you next log-in as a Registered User.
57) If you initially agreed to receive direct marketing materials but subsequently change your mind, there are a number of ways by which you can unsubscribe or “opt-out”. Firstly, you can log on to your user account at the Webshop and change your preferences and settings. Secondly, you can in many cases unsubscribe via the marketing materials themselves. For example, any direct marketing emails we send to you will contain a functional “unsubscribe” feature which will always be valid for at least 30 days from the date of the communication. Finally, you can always change your marketing preferences by contacting our Customer Service Centre at the contact details below.
58) If you are a Registered User, you must not disclose your username or password for the Webshop to any other person. If you have lost your username and/or password, or you have any reason to believe that someone else has access to your account, you should notify us immediately.
59) If you are a Registered User, you should change your password on a reasonably frequent basis. The Webshop may prompt you to do so, from time to time
61) You may contact us via a number of different means, as is appropriate to the nature of your query or need. Our general Customer Service Centre contact details are as follows:
64) The sale of products through the Webshop is for your private and personal use only, in normal and reasonable household quantities.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Charlie and The Chocolate Factory Promotion (15-26 April 2019)
1) All Prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Acceptance of Prizes from this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2) The Promoter is Heinemann ( ) of Level 5 Customs House Building, Sydney International Airport, 10 Cooks River Ave, Mascot, NSW 2020 (the “Promoter”).
3) The Promotion begins on 15 April 2019 at 1200 (EST) to 26 April 2019 at 1200 (EST) (“Promotional Period”). The winner will be announced the following day after each closing period.
4) Minimum purchase of $300 AUD. Limited to two (2) x B Reserve tickets to Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Sydney season per person valued at $300 (incl. GST) depending on the performance chosen. No cash equivalent available. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional voucher or discount. Redeemable by passengers with a valid boarding pass and today’s HEINEMANN Tax & Duty Free receipt. Promotion closes midnight AEST x-apple-data-detectors://32. The tickets are not transferable or exchangeable. No credit will be given for any unused portion of the tickets. The tickets cannot be used on public holidays or during peak periods. The date in which the tickets are redeemed is at the producers discretion. Tickets can only be redeemed on the date of the reservation and no part of the ticket(s) will be renewed, replaced or exchanged if the recipient or their guest is unable to attend on date of reservation. The show is subject to availability, change or cancellation. Show tickets are the recipients responsibility and should be treated like cash. The tickets cannot be replaced if lost and will be forfeited if so.