Click & Collect
Using our click & collect service, you can get information on the products you want before your journey and secure them online ready for you to collect at the airport – at your convenience.
The products you want can be purchased online from 30 days prior up to 24 hours before your flight and then can simply be picked up at one of our collection points.
Start your journey well, knowing that your purchases will be ready at the shop in time for your departure and can be picked up when you pass by on your way to the gate. You can shop online in peace and quiet and depart for your journey in an even more relaxed way without waiting times.
- Select the products you want and put them in your shopping basket.
- Register your details for checkout. You will only have to register once as a new customer.
- Provide flight details, including travel date and destination airport.
- Proceed with Payment
- Receive confirmation e-mail.
- Don't forget your passport and boarding pass on the day of departure!
- At the airport, you can easily pick up your shopping at your Heinemann Tax & Duty Free Shop.
Pick Up Points
Departures: the ‘Pick Up’ counter is located immediately after passing Security Screening; it is on the far right next to Travel Accessories. Please have your order confirmation, passport and boarding pass ready.
Arrivals: the ‘Pick Up’ counter is located on the right hand side immediately as you enter into the store. Please have your order confirmation and passport ready.
Shop & Collect
Shop & collect offers the convenience of leaving your shopping with us during your travels.
Using our shop & collect service, you can enjoy the luxury of travelling lighter without missing out on our extensive tax and duty free selection. Shop in-store ahead of your departing flight and we will then keep your purchases ready for you to collect upon return at Arrivals.
- Once chosen, take your items to any register and advise the operator that you would like to collect them on your return
- Supply us with your collection date and the flight you will be on then once paid, leave them with us Please keep your receipt safe as you will need this when you pick them up.
- Upon your arrival into Sydney, go to the ’Pick Up’ counter and show your receipt and a form of photo ID (usually your passport), then check the goods are correct and take them with you.
Ask our friendly staff in-store about arranging your ‘Shop & Collect’ service today.
NB. If any of your details change for any reason, e.g. your flight changes, please let us know in writing by emailing Customer Care at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gift with purchase promotion
Free gift with purchase: Offer is valid for a limited time only for all online ('Click & Collect') orders, while stocks last. Offer commenced 20 December 2016, 09:00 AEDT. No minimum spend applies. Limit of one gift ('Arnotts TimTam Chocolicious Box 290g') per customer per day, gift will not appear on invoice.